KS2 and KS3 Case Studies:
- Document RE with Soul teaching and learning that has been successfully undertaken for KS2: through an ALMA partnership between a primary school, their local parish church and linked parish in Mozambique, and for KS3: via exchange between a secondary school and linked school and parish in Mozambique.
- Provide an insight into the practicalities for engaging with the ALMA RE with Soul approach to RE teaching and learning and exchanges.
- Illustrate a ‘values-framed’ focus for exploring Christianity, its diversity and values alongside Global Citizenship guidelines.
- Communicate the processes of critical thinking, creativity and reflection inherent in this unique pedagogical approach to exploring core aspects of Christianity.
- Provide evidence of values-framed RE which uses a range of enquiry-based skills to promote creativity and achievement including investigation, interpretation, analysis, evaluation and reflection.
- Demonstrate the benefits of harnessing the opportunities for creative partnership local and global through the Angola, London, Mozambique Association (ALMA) network.