- a global perspective for enquiry based RE
- transformational teaching and learning through encounter between UK students and overseas, here Mozambican students.
- opportunities for schools to creatively engage in exploring ‘live’ relationships that model these core values, in western and non-western community contexts.
Engagement with local churches as a place and resource for enquiry based learning inspires:
- depth of engagement through creative learning activities made possible through larger learning space
- deeper understanding of the significance and impact of Christianity, and its core values on individuals and communities, locally and globally through contextual learning
- creative approaches to RE teaching and learning which enhance pupil engagement through linking thinking, learning and making,